Biore Marshmallow Whip Moisturizing Cleanser Review

During my stay in Kyoto, I soon realized I could not use my Beautyblender. The perfect little blending sponge was not mine to use during this trip... All because I forgot my brush cleaner. Why did I leave it behind? I swore I packed it with me but I must have been hallucinating or something because I couldn't find it anywhere. I set out the drugstore to find a cheap cleanser to clean my Beautyblender, as well as my face. 
I grabbed the Biore Marshmallow Whip Moisturizing Cleanser for roughly ¥600, or less than $5.00 in hopes that it would clean my Beautyblender to its former glory, as well as add much needed moisture to mah face. 
The cleanser pumps to a foamy lather, so no need to work it up in your hands. Pictured is one pump of the cleanser. It's pretty straight forward.
As far as its beauty sponge cleansing ability, it sucks. It doesn't work well to cleanse the Beautyblender, though that's probably also because of the foamy characteristic of this product. That's one thumb down. 
Using the cleanser on the face, though, was horrid. It claims to be moisturizing but it's the most DRYING cleanser. Far from moisturizing. After a few tries I just gave up and decided, "can I use this as hand soap?" 
So when in Japan, don't buy the Biore Marshmallow Whip Moisturizing Cleanser just because it's cheap. 

Comments