Cleansing with Yogurt: Happy Bath Facial Yogurt Cleansing Foam Review

Happy Bath Facial Yogurt Cleansing Foam in Silky, $6.00
Hello all! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and wonderful shopping trips. I definitely did. I'll be blogging about my shopping trips soon, though I did 90% of that online. Lmao. I am not the type to wait in line because I'd definitely get run over and I prefer the comfort of home with the family. Now resuming my blog...
Happy Bath is a Korean brand that works to provide all natural products to its customers and is in line with Amore Pacific, alongside Laneige, Etude House, and other brands. This line supplies mostly bath products and skincare items. Received in the Yogurt Cosmetics Superbox from MemeBox, this cleanser has become a favorite of mine.
The cleansing foam I received is in Silky, which contains yogurt and herbal essences, from my understanding. The information card wasn't really helpful... at all. I couldn't quite figure out which cleanser I had received but I think I have arrived at the proper conclusion. The silky cleanser contains lavender, marshmallow root, and lemon extracts. It works to remove excess facial oil and skin impurities.
This cleanser works up an amazing lather. It smells exactly like Sprite and every time I use this I want to drink some Sprite. The effect is equivalent to cooking bacon in a residence building and not being able to eat it! It's stressful. Ha ha. It does a great job at cleansing my skin properly without stripping it of its moisture.
I've come to really enjoy this cleanser, for the smell and it's effectiveness. I'm not sure what all it does to help benefit my skin and I don't see an immediate difference but I do feel like my skin is brighter, which may be a side effect from the yogurt, or some of my other products. Regardless, I love it and it comes with an affordable price. From my online research, I don't recommend buying it on Yesstyle or anything because it's definitely overpriced.

Comments

  1. Hι! I вoυgнт yeѕтerday тнe вerry eѕѕence one, How do I υѕe ιт? Can yoυ pleaѕe нelp мe I'м ѕтιll learnιng Korean ѕo, I don'т υnderѕтand anyтнιng, нaнa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't read any Korean or anything like that either, but I use it as a regular cleanser. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Sadly I don't know ANY Korean though I do know a little about how certain ingredients in skin care works with or against your skin. I am unable to find any ingredients listings for the "Happy Bath Facial Yogurt Foam (grain essence)" which is making me very hesitant in using it. Instead of Lemon essence the "grain essence" has macadamia oil. I would be wary about using anything with lemon essence in it especially during the daylight hours as it can make you more susceptible to the suns damaging rays - and we all know that is the bane of our existence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently revisited this cleanser and pH tested it... Turns out it comes out to a pH 9! Despite the idea that the lemon essence would make this too acidic for your skin, this is actually too alkaline. I tossed it immediately. Unfortunately this didn't work out. ):

      Delete

Post a Comment