Tonymoly SuperBox #66 MemeBox Review

 Hello lovely people! I've been a bit MIA lately and that's quite unfortunate. It's nearing the end of the semester (one more month!) and I'm packed with exams, projects, and papers. It's a handful. Though on a happy note, I started my weekend with the Tonymoly SuperBox from MemeBox. I went out of town the night I received it and couldn't write a review until tonight. Booooooo. Let's take a look!

 Tonymoly Delight Tint Crayon Neon in No. 07 Neon Cherry, FULL SIZE (2.8g) at $8.00
Tonymoly Back Gel Eye Liner Long Brush in No. 06 Choco Brown, FULL SIZE (4g) at $10.00

I'm really excited for both of these items. The lip crayon is supposed to appear neon under UV lights, so I'm guessing if you're a club go-er, this may appeal to you. 
I'm really thrilled I received a color that isn't black. There were a possible 6 shades (4 browns with different undertones and tints and 2 blacks with different tints) you would have been given. The choco brown shade has some coppery specks in it and definitely reminds me of a milk chocolate color. The metallic sheen gives it some depth and quirkiness as well. It applies smoothly (from the one time I've used it thus far) and stays on quite well. The brush works well and the packaging is practical. Unfortunately I don't like that the pot is made out of plastic--I feel like it will dry out too quickly that way.
 Tonymoly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap, FULL SIZE (50g) for $9.00
Tonymoly Panda's Dream White Magic Cream, FULL SIZE (50g) for $12.00

I loove the packaging of Tonymoly products. They're always super cute and add a sense of decoration for everyone's vanity. These egg pore soaps are for your face and are used to deliver moisture, nutrition, deeply cleanse, control excess sebum, and care for pores. You can even use it as a facial mask! These are said to be made by placing fertile eggs in vinegar for 2 weeks to increase the levels of calcium, protein, vitamins, amino acid, and other minerals found in eggs. 
The magic cream was one of the spoilers and I have definitely done my research on it. It smells kind of like the Eslor firming cream but works to help brightening the skin. This cream only works well if you moisturize your skin really well. With the coming cold, dry weather you'll definitely have tons of moisturizer on, which will help create a smooth layer. Because it's a white cream (it has a white pigment), you'll want it to apply as smooth as possible or else you'll look like a white crayon gone bad. Ha ha. I will speak no further of this product--look out for a review in the coming month!
 Tonymoly Mini Peach Lip Balm, FULL SIZE (7g) at $7.00
Tonymoly Apple Tox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream, FULL SIZE (80g) at $11.00

I loove this lip balm. If I had to give it a rating (out of five stars), I would give it a four. It works really well to moisturize and smells exactly like peaches (real peaches!). The only thing about it is that the scent is a tad bit too strong for my liking and I dislike the application. You have to use your fingers to apply this balm and I feel like that wastes product and could build up bacteria (especially if you aren't always near a sink to wash your hands)
This peeling cream is practically an exfoliating peel. It smells amazinggg, like apples. The only thing is that I have tons of peels and exfoliators right now. I only exfoliate once a week or every two weeks and I just started a new bottle of Cure Aqua Gel. I would hate for this product to go to waste. I think I'll have to pass this along.
Tonymoly Luminous Goddess Aura Beam, FULL SIZE (30ml) at $16.00

This is the other spoiler MemeBox released. This is like a luminizer/highlighter of sorts. Just mix it in with your foundation/bb cream to give yourself a glow. It smells nice but I've yet to try it out. I haven't even swatched it. It fits perfectly into my palms and is smaller than I expected, but I also don't mind that at all. I'm excited to add a bit of this into my BCDation. :3 

This box comes to a total retail value of $73.00. That isn't bad at all but it's probably the lowest value I've gotten from MemeBox. I imagine it might be a bit more difficult to get a high value from one specific brand. Nonetheless, I love all of the products and will be keeping all but one of them. What do you think?

If you're interested in MemeBox, you can shop here and get an automatic $5 off your $100 purchase or $10 off your $150 purchase. You can also use code 0FL5F1 to get $5 off your $30 purchase.

Comments