It's Skin Collagen Voluming Serum Review

It's Skin Collagen Voluming Serum, 40ml at $19.19 via us.memebox.com
In my venture of including only all things Asian in my skincare regimen (jokes, I do have non-Asian brands :P) I utilised my VIP status at MemeBox to get me some Korean skincare goodies. Among the small haul sat the It's Skin Collagen Voluming Serum. Sitting in a glass bottle, the serum is formulated with mango seed butter, kelp, bear berry, and lotus extract--in other words, hydrating and revitalizing goodness.
This 40ml bottle lasted me about a month (4 pumps a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night). It has a peculiar and pleasant smell, perhaps from the lotus extract, which is reminiscent of purlisse products. This product did a superb job at providing extra moisture to my skin and made my face feel nice and supple. I found this to be a very gentle product and probably wouldn't provide an intensive treatment. The consistency is like a light lotion and absorbed quite well.
For added moisture and nutrients, I definitely recommend this product. It's not expensive and does a great job for the price. The pump operated smoothly and I was able to get almost every last drop out of the bottle. What do you think?

Comments