Witch's Pouch Love Me Blusher in Sexy Swan Review

Witch's Pouch Love Me Blusher in Sexy Swan, 11g for $14.00
Hello lovely readers! I've been putting off this blush review for a while because I have so many makeup items to go through. Most times I don't use the new products because it doesn't match the look that I'm going for so I end up with unopened products. xD So finally! I have come around to using this blush. 
I actually have a lot more blushes than I need and I keep buying more. Please stop me. Ha ha. So let's get started!

The Witch's Pouch Love Me Blusher came in the Fall/Winter 2014 box from MemeBox. I can't say much about the brands unless they're really well-known (like Laneige, Amore Pacific, Etude House, etc), so I will just go ahead and discuss the blush itself. From MemeBox,
"Containing 4 different herbal extracts in its formula, the Love Me Blusher from Witch's Pouch is gentle on the skin and it applies on very thinly while leaving a long-lasting glow on your cheeks. Look radiant and youthful all day with just-bitten-berry cheeks!"
This compact also includes a brush! I like the packaging because you can see the color of the blush through the plastic. It's relatively sturdy plastic so I'm not worried about cracking it or anything. The only thing I don't like about this compact is that the blush doesn't sit perfectly in the brush container. They made it considerably smaller and it moves around. It's not a big issue but it's kind of annoying to hear it rattle around. Ha ha.
This blush has a lovely sheen to it. It's kind of a peachy, coral pink. It's so flattering and adds the perfect flush to your cheeks.
These photos were taken on two separate occasions. This blush is highly, highly pigmented. The first time I used it, I didn't know and I ended up looking like a complete clown. I had to take off the bottom half of my makeup and put on my base again. It was so sad. Ha ha. I recommend using a stippling brush or a very light hand with this blush. It's more pigmented than Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes (no lies!). 
Overall, I'm really liking the results of the blush. It's a gorgeous color and it's highly pigmented. Since such a small amount is needed, this will last me a long time. This blush is also very blendable and doesn't appear blotchy or anything. It may become a favorite of mine. (: What do you think?

Comments