Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadows in No. 15 and 607 Reviews

Inglot Cosmetics Freedom System Eye Shadows in No. 15 and No. 607, $7.00 each; Inglot Cosmetics Freedom System Eye Shadow Duo Palette, $8.00
Often raved about in the beauty community, the Inglot Freedom System eye shadows have been sitting in my Beautylish shopping cart for ages. During my NYC trip, I made sure to go to the Inglot store at Times Square and fill my arms with shadow swatches. I have a long line of matte, neutral shadows and felt a need to mix it up a bit. The results? Two fiery shades in No. 15 and No. 607.
Inglot's eye shadows are all formulated without parabens and are super creamy and blendable shadows. No. 15 is described to have a "shine" finish, formulated with talc and mica to give it its shimmer. No. 607 has more of a "pearl" finish and is formulated with  mica and nylon. The swatches online aren't quite close enough to the actual product, so given the chance I would visit an actual store to swatch everything.

I kind of reversed the swatches on accident here. No. 15 is on the right and No. 607 is on the left. This photo does not do these shadows justice. No. 15 is this beautiful color with about three tones in it. Where light hits your eyes the most, it appears more yellow, where it moderately hits your eyes, orange, and where it hits your eyes the least, it appears reddish. It is multi-tonal and is absolutely stunning! No. 607 is a beautiful fiery red and just leaves me breathless!
These shadows are so high quality and they come with an affordable price tag. The one thing is that it is very easy to go overboard when selecting colors, but they're definitely worth every penny. Below I have a look I did using No. 15 and 607, in steps 1 and 2.
What do you think?

Comments