Cleansing with Strawberries: Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser Review

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser, 4oz for $32.00
Hello lovely people! It's about time I write a review for the Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser, which I received in the PopSugar Must Have 2014 Fall Style Box. 
This was the one item I was so excited to receive because of the brightening properties. This cleanser contains all natural products, like strawberry oil and wheat protein which help to brighten, tighten, hydrate, and firm the skin. The formula allows for a multi-tasking product, creating a dynamic 4-in-1 product. This can be used to remove make-up, cleanse, mask, and clean your make-up brushes! Amazing, right?
This cleanser has a stay-in-place, gel-like consistency. Just think of the most generic hair gel at the drugstore and that's the exact consistency of this product. The aroma has a hint of strawberry, followed by a chemical-like smell. It's slightly off-putting, but pleasant. I imagine it's the wheat protein or perhaps it's the strawberry in a state that I've never experienced before. This cleanser works phenomenally with my EcoTools konjac facial sponge. It works such a great lather and the degree of exfoliating is amplified. Using the two together just makes my skin feel so clean without stripping it of its moisture, which is extremely important now that the weather is becoming dry. 
After using this cleanser, my face feels brighter, clean, and firm. I haven't used it as a mask yet, but I'm thoroughly excited to! I can't comment on its ability to remove make-up because I too often grab my cleansing oils first. Nonetheless, this is an amazing cleanser. At first I didn't like it much but now I love it! I definitely recommend it for everyone. What do you think? 

Comments