Recovering with Snails: Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream, $18.00 via urbanoutfitters.com
In my first discovery of snail extract, snail mucus, or snail anything infused products, I was a little taken back. I don't like the look of snails or slugs and I certainly wasn't sure I wanted to put their excretions all over my face, but apparently it's a thing in Asia. So I went with the flow and I got my hands on a snail-something-infused product and slathered it all over my face. Boy am I glad I did.
The Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream is formulated with 74% snail extracts and works to rejuvenate and hydrate your skin. Snail mucus is extracted by irritating snails, rather than killing them, just for a bit more information on the process thereof. This gel has no smell and is alcohol- and grease-free. The ingredients don't list parabens of any sort so I think we can say it's paraben-free as well.
I used this cream more as a night treatment. I would slather it on before bed and my face would look soft and radiant in the morning. I can't forget to mention it was also well-hydrated. I developed a love for this cream and made sure to get every last drop out of it. It didn't irritate my skin or anything so I think it's safe to say it shouldn't cause much irritation.
I highly recommend this product for anyone. At first it may sound odd, in respect to American culture and such, but it is just divine and you'll want to try every single snail infused product there is. xD
What do you think?

Comments