What's the Big Deal?

 Hi lovelies! With the holiday season approaching (or already here), retailers are giving us a run for our money by introducing numerous promotional codes and member discount codes. I definitely did my fair share of shopping, and while I'm not fortunate enough to indulge on a high level, I definitely feel accomplished at my restraint. Ha ha. To sum it up, I did four mini hauls from Tatcha, Sephora, Urban Outfitters, and Julep. 
Tatcha didn't have a special manufacturer's discount code but MySubscriptionAddiction had one from her Quarterly Co box and made it public to her subscribers. It was $20 off of $40 and expired on the 15th of November.
Sephora had a 20% off discount code, which caused a massive flood of consumers on their website. I was fortunate and waited about 2 minutes, whereas others had to wait longer. 
Urban Outfitters had 20% off of all beauty products. I'm not quite sure how many people knew about this or took advantage of it, but they definitely have a lot more cosmetic items that other stores don't (like Korean cosmetics, Limecrime, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and more). 
Julep offered 40% off their whole website! It's such a steal, especially because they do have a variety of beauty products, despite their nail polish specialty. 
Now that we have the list of deals that have passed, let's get on with the products.

 Tatcha Camelia Cleansing Oil, travel size, $12.00
Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder Cleanser, travel size, $15.00
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, travel size, $15.00
Total Price (after discount): $22.01

I didn't want to commit to one product without trying it out first so I decided to go with a variety of products that would allow me to capture the essence of Tatcha. We were also able to choose free samples and for one of them I chose the camelia cleansing oil, just as a preliminary sample of the product. It works really well at removing makeup and isn't heavily scented! I've really enjoyed it so far.
 Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal, $15.00 
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, 6.0fl oz, $28.00
Peter Thomash Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit, 1.5fl oz total, $20.00
Total Price (after discount): $50.40

I have a love for cleansing sponges and I've heard the Boscia sponge is better than EcoTools'. Since there was a 20% off coupon, I decided, why not? 
The ultra repair cream is a MUST for my winter routine. It does such a great job to full hydrate my skin. Eczema has already begun to form on my face so this will be put to work ASAP. 
The mask kit is smaller than I expected, though I shouldn't have expected much. This is an introductory kit, but in all honesty it costs about half of the full size price and you get such a small amount. The full size products are 6fl oz and cost $45.00. You might as well go to the Sephora stores and grab samples of the masks. But I will say that these make great stocking stuffers.
 Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette, $23.20 (after discount)
Sigma F-40 Angled Contour Brush, $17.60 (after discount)
Mizon Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack, 2.7oz, $20.80 (after discount)
Total Price (after discounts): $66.22 w/ tax

I'm probably the last person on this planet that finally purchased the Tamanna palette. It's unfortunate Sephora isn't selling it anymore, and I'm unsure if it was on their website when they had their deal going on. I would have loved to get some points from this. Lol. Regardless, I'm happy I could get it for a cheaper price. It's a gorgeous palette and I'm definitely excited to share swatches and looks!
I felt like it was time for me to replace my constantly shedding Smashbox angled contour brush so I went ahead and purchased my very first Sigma brush. Let's see if these are actually worth the hype. Though I do have to say that it's super soft!
I ran out of my previous snail product and felt like I needed to quickly find a replacement, so here it is! It smells delicious and the consistency is SOOO thick, it's like buttercream! Lol. I'm very excited to use this.
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil, 3.5fl oz, $16.80 ($28.00 reg)
Total Price (after discount): $16.80

I love this cleansing oil! I've purchased it three times now and I'm glad I could get it for a discount. It will definitely be utilised.

So that's it for my haul! Although it's not much I'm so happy with everything. I can't wait to use all these products and get to reviewing them! :D What do you think?

Comments