Memebox NakedBox Gift For Friends Unboxing

Hi everyone! I'm back after a prolonged break. Weekends have become busy and finals are coming up. I've also been trying my best to actually go out and try these products so I can review them all and get this blog going!
This is the Memebox Naked Box Gift for Friends box. This was stuck in transit for over a month and you can imagine everyone who was waiting on their boxes. I purchased this for $40 with free shipping!
WONDERUCI Real Cacao Brightening Mask, FULL SIZE (100g) at $38.00

This mask is the sole reason I purchased this box. I've never used it before but the packaging and the fact it has cacoa in it completely sold me. I've used it once so far and I really like it. It smells delicious and doesn't irritate my skin. I will update with a review after a few more trials.
BORNTREE Vita Moisturizer Cushion in Shade No. 21, FULL SIZE at $18.00

I love this compact! There were a total of 5 different designs you could have received and I'm happy with mine. I can't use the foundation, though, because typically No. 21 is waaay too light for me. I'll probably use a different foundation and soak it in the cushion instead. 
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moisture Mist, FULL SIZE at $9.00
Milkydress Blooming Rose Soothing Gel, FULL SIZE at $34.00

The moisture mist is really cute. I've used it a few times and it's definitely more moisturizing and leaves you with a dewy finish. The only thing I don't like is that the spray is the saddest thing in the world. It doesn't mist very nice and instead you get large droplets on your face.

I love this soothing gel! It smells like roses (the good kind, lol) and it just goes onto your face so nicely. It's nice and moisturizing as well. 
The Skin House Volcanic Water Mineral First Ampoule, FULL SIZE at $29.00

I currently just started using a new ampoule so this will have to wait. So far I've only tried one The Skin House products but I really like it. This one also seems promising. 

This box has a total value of $128! I will be using almost everything in this box so it's completely worth it for me. The pink theme of this box was just too cute to pass up and I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. What do you think of this box?

Comments

  1. How are you using all these products? Do you test them all? And which ones ends up in your permanent collection?

    Thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I use them as I run out of other products in the same category, or if they don't fit my needs then I destash to family and friends. Typically masks are the one thing I use without waiting. Most times I use up all of the product because I feel bad for wasting, UNLESS it does damage to my skin and at that point it would have to find a new home. Ha ha.

      Delete

Post a Comment