Spring with Too Faced Cosmetics!

Hey everyone! We have entered the last week of class! Are you all excited? I'm actually really dreading it because then that means next week is finals week and I'm just not ready to take finals. Ha ha. Although finals week is coming up, I've scheduled for my very first facial for May 3rd and I'm sooo excited but at the same time I'm nervous since it's something completely new. 
On another note, let's introduce the new Too Faced Natural Matte and Sugar Pop Palettes!
I mean... Look at this gorgeousness! So these palettes are $36.00 on Sephora.com, Ulta.com, and TooFaced.com... Pretty much any website that sells Too Faced. Fortunately for me I was able to snag the Sugar Pop Palette for $21.00 because Ulta had a misprint (hehe). 

The packaging is the same as all of their other palettes, encased in a decorated "tin" frame, fixed with a mirror and a tutorial sheet. 
The Natural Matte Palette is filled with a sea of warm and a few cool-toned neutrals. As the matte rendition of the Natural Eyes Palette, there are a few repeat shades: Heaven, Nudie, Cashmere Bunny, and Sexpresso. Two of my favorite shades from this palette are Strapless and Honey Butter, which are two of the most beautiful transition shades. 
If you're familiar with the Natural Eyes Palette then you're familiar with the consistency of their matte shades. The Natural Matte Palette is virtually the same. All of the shadows are highly pigmented and relatively easy to blend. They aren't the most creamy of shadows but they have mad staying power. 
The Sugar Pop Palette is reminiscent of Candy Land, with shades as yummy as the macarons on the cover. This palette also contains repeat shades: Peach Fuzz and Malted Milk Ball from the Too Faced Holiday 2012 Collection. 
The shadows in the Sugar Pop Palette are AMAZING. They're super pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend. The creaminess is more than likely due to the finish of these shadows, which range from matte, satin, jewel-toned, and glittery. 
Of the two palettes, the Sugar Pop Palette is my favorite, mostly because I have a crap ton of matte neutral palettes, BUT Strapless and Honey Butter are irreplaceable. I highly recommend both palettes for the Too Faced lover and just for any makeup lover in general.
What do you think?

Comments