Memebox Best Beauty Forward Unboxing!

Here's to more Memeboxes! Yayyyyy~ Lawls. So this box cost me $29.99 + $6.99 s/h. Can you tell I've lost hope creating an opening for these Memebox unboxings? Ha ha. There are just too many.

SecretKey Perfume Peeling Body Scrub, FULL SIZE (200g) at $24.00

I'm actually kind of intrigued by this. It has almond oil in it, which smells AMAZING. I'll definitely have to give this a try.
Ferfree Ultra Facial Intense Hydration Cream for Oily Skin, FULL SIZE (50ml) at $16.00
Virgin Farms Double Care Gel and Double Care Cream, sample packets (7ea) at $39.48

The packaging of the Ferfree reminds me of Kiehl's. I'm not sure if I'll be using this since I don't get too oily. I'll be passing this along.

I'm not a big fan of sample packets like these buuut these are some expensive foil packets! 
RIMBI Powerful Treatment Essence, FULL SIZE (125ml) at $34.00
W.lab 3P+ CO2 Pore Crown Pack, deluxe sample 

I'm always happy to have more essences, so this will be used.

I couldn't figure out the value of this product because there were too many factors to consider. I'm interested in trying this out though!

Overall, I'm a bit... Confused about this box. It's supposed to be best beauty forward but for some reason I feel like there wasn't much curation and nothing particularly new and outstanding. I will be using most of these products so I'm not too torn. What do you think?

Comments