Memebox Superbox #70 Thumbs Up! Bloggers' Picks Unboxing

Hello lovelies! I'm back on the unboxing spree and this here is an oldie but a goodie. I never actually purchased this box previously and I ACCIDENTALLY purchased this one, but I figured, "why not?" so I went ahead and kept the order. This box was part of the "review me and get your money back" boxes, so there's a slight chance I may not have paid for this in the end.
This box cost me $32.00 + $6.99 shipping and handling.

HAIR+ Velvet Nutri-Injection, FULL SIZE (12ml) at $5.00
Purebess Galactomyces 100%, FULL SIZE (50ml) at $15.00

This hair velvet is supposed to be like a leave-in conditioner. I've yet to try it but I'm interested in it. I do have to say that this is quite small!

I'm not too familiar with galactomyces or their purpose and benefits, but I'm intrigued. I guess I could use it like an essence?
Evas Cosmetics Vitamin Cleansing Dessert in Red Wine, FULL SIZE (130g) at $18.00

This smells AMAZING! I haven't opened it yet but I can already smell it from outside of the packaging. This is a cleanser to take of makeup, as well as cleanse the pores and clear the skin of acne. I've been looking for a really effective acne regimen and hopefully this will be part of it!
SecretKey Color Recipe The Pink Cream, FULL SIZE (55g) at $34.00

The Pink cream works against wrinkles and aging. I also have the blue cream--moisturizing--but I've yet to try it. I may implement this into my night-time routine.
N.S.M ReBorn Tint in ReBorn Exciting Snow Cooling Tint, FULL SIZE (5g) at $18.00
Croquis Duo Concealor, FULL SIZE (8.1g) at  $27.00

I'm really excited for these two makeup items! I'm always searching for Korean skincare that I tend to forget about their makeup products. The lip tint is a bold pink. It's really pigmented and I'm excited to try it out.

The duo concealor has a spot concealor end and an anti-aging concealor end. The darker concealor (right side) is the spot concealor and the lighter one (left side) is the anti-aging concealor. They look pretty light but I will definitely find a use for these!
23 Years Old Air-laynic Pore Mask, FULL SIZE (1 use) at $14.00
LadySkin Aqua Exfoliator for Body, FULL SIZE (150ml) at $14.00

This pore mask is supposed to tighten pores and mimic a real pore tightening facial, so it may sting. It fights off blemishes and is suitable for those with sensitive and oily skin. It contains a syringe with a pore-tightening ampoule and a mask (pictured below).

I'm excited for this exfoliator! It came with a ton of bubble wrap but I took it off. The directions say to use it after you get out of the shower and pat yourself dry... It says to just roll away the dead skin cells but I recommend rinsing your body after doing that cause no one wants dead skin cells balled up on your body. Lol. 
This box turned out to be really excited! Although I knew the contents due to unboxings, I forgot about what was included and I am so much more thrilled after receiving it. I'll be using everything! This box has a total value of $145! Considering I paid less than $40, I'm very pleased with the value of this box. What do you think?

Comments