I know I've been MIA but I've been busy prepping to move back onto campus. This year I am living in a campus apartment. Exciting, isn't it? I get my own kitchen, bathroom, living room. Even though it's really exciting to decorate, it's really expensive to furnish and I don't even have to REALLY furnish it. I've bought the essentials: kitchen utensils, cookware, trashcans, cleaning supplies, kitchen appliances, and the like. I've spent about $200 already. Did I ever show you the rugs I got? If not then you should take a look!

So the rug on the left is a 4ft x 6ft rug. I will be using this one for the living room. The one on the right is 2ft x 3ft, which will be put near my bedside. (: I would include pictures of other things I purchased but that's just too much work. But I do have this picture!
And this:
I finally got around to buying new running shoes! Yesssss~ My old ones were pumas. They didn't ventilate very well, were too narrow for my feet, and the grip was all gone. I got myself a pair of saucony! Also 3 floor lamps and a desk lamp from Ikea. (: One of those floor lamps is for my boyfriend's apartment. I'll definitely take pictures of the apartment after it's ready and all set up. I plan to utilise some DIYs I found online for decorating. (:




Comments