Julep Maven September Box~

Hey everyone! I received my September box! Yayy~~ It shipped really quickly. I was so surprised. This is my last Julep Maven box. I simply couldn't afford Birchbox (men's and women's), ipsy, and a Maven box every month. I have to save up. Also considering I'm not working until next week (and with the school's work-study, our first paycheck doesn't come for another month). So there are many things that factor in. I suppose I'll just buy whichever Maven boxes appeal to me in the future. (: I purchased the Classic With a Twist box!


 This box came with two classic shades: Padma and Florence. Padma is a shimmery deep purple and Florence is a matte nude. And along with these came a Bare Face cleansing oil (Stay tuned for a review!) I was very thrilled with the color choices this month because I will going to my friend's place this weekend to go hiking and her daughter looooves purple. I'll be painting her nails purple this weekend and maybe with polka dots (she's super excited). I have yet to try these and I probably will in the next few hours. Ha ha. But here is my full Julep collection thus far:

If I really like these, I may end up getting more. I don't know how well these work compared to Deobrah Lippmann nail polishes but I hope they're almost there. (:

What were your experiences with Julep?

Comments