Update!

Hey everyone! Just giving you a little update on my life right now. I know this is more of a beauty blog, per se, but I enjoy blogging about current events in my life. College started last Tuesday so I had a pretty fun week, you could say. It was busy and the weather was just so hot! 
Campus life is brilliant here at UNC. It's such a beautiful campus. So many events going on and the exercise you get is insane. I walk about 4 miles a day just going to classes, running errands, and getting back to my apartment. As a second-year student at UNC, you begin to learn so much more, you mature more with time, and you set your priorities straight. 
This year I plan on getting a part-time job and do work-study. I have about a 3,000$ loan I want to pay off and I want some extra spending money. Living in an apartment by yourself is also a big step. It's an on-campus apartment (still relatively far from main campus), so I don't have to worry about paying monthly bills but the per month cost comes to about 875$ and that's a lot of money. I bought about 100$ worth of groceries the first week of school and I haven't done any grocery shopping for this upcoming week, mostly because I don't need to. Another reason why is because I go to my boyfriend's often (he lives across the street from me). I share my groceries with him and his roommate, who is a mutual friend of ours, and they share their groceries with me. So it does help with saving money. 
Lately I've been doing some online shopping. I got my boyfriend a black v-neck and some khaki shorts (specifically above the knee, as he's been browsing for some). I also ordered him some Emporio Armani briefs from Hautelook. I suppose he feels like he's been neglecting gift-giving because he bought a little something as well (look for a future blog post about it!). I will post later the more distinct items I've purchased. (:
I think that's enough updating for now. I hope you all have a wonderful semester, rest of the year, and everything else. Happy shopping!

Comments