SHOPPING HAUL~

Hey everyone!
So as mentioned in an earlier post, I have been doing some shopping. I don't have everything I've purchased yet but here are a few things I have purchased and something purchased for me from Choy, my boyfriend. I've had fun shopping and some downfalls. And while I don't have everything pictured, I still hope you will enjoy. (:

Emporio Armani Boxers, I ordered for Choy.

Finally got a kabuki brush! I settled for the e.l.f. as it was only $7! And the thistles are so soft.


NastyGal weekender bag. It's become so useful. But one complaint is that one of the springs is broken. I will probably hot glue it shut.
And this deserves no caption. Choy bought this for me. He said he wanted to buy me something and well... I ended up choosing a nice Michael Kors watch, in which he willingly bought for me. I was all:
Ha ha. But yeah. It was so sweet of him. He tried to surprise me by ordering it online but I knew what he was up to. He isn't slick enough. And with good timing, we reached our half year mark around this time. His clothing came in the mail on the exact day. So things turned out perfectly. (:

What have you purchased recently?

Comments