Memebox Beginner's Luck Unboxing!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely beginning of March! Can you feel the weather warming up? (: Of course I have to start off this box with a quick introduction. This is the Memebox Beginner's Luck Box, which cost $39.00 with free shipping and handling costs. This box sold out extremely quickly and I was lucky enough to grab two of them! 

Kangskin (Dermo-Cosmetics) Aqua Essence, FULL SIZE at $72.00
Dermakey She's First Whitening Cream, FULL SIZE at $55.00

I'm pretty backed up on essences but I love the sleek design of the packaging. This feels so luxe and I'm excited to try it out!

This DermaKey Whitening Cream actually feels really nice. I forgot to take a photo of the product itself, but I got a little bit of spillage when I opened it so I just took some from what spilled and spread it on my hands. It spreads really nice and evenly, compared to the Tonymoly panda cream. I'm excited to try it out!
Iope Essential Moisture Relief Cream, FULL SIZE at $87.00 (less than $20 on eBay)

Iope seems to get really high retail values through Memebox but I find a lot of their products for about $20 on eBay, TesterKorea, and etc. I'm wondering if Memebox is inflating the prices or perhaps this product is just much cheaper overseas. I have yet to open this product because I'm loaded with creams, so this will have to wait. 
Nasarang Jasmu Eye Cream, FULL SIZE at $65.00
Grinif Tea Tree Mist, FULL SIZE at $23.00

I just ran out of my eye cream and I started using this right away! It smells exactly like jasmine tea, which is really nice and therapeutic. It's super goopy but at least you know it adheres well.

I also began using this tea tree mist. It's really nice and refreshing. 
NEOGEN Prism Shimmer Base, FULL SIZE at $17.00

This shimmer base looks really natural on the skin. It comes with the main silver cap pictured, and then another plastic one on the applicator. It also smells really good--like Garnier Fruitis shampoo!
This box has a total value of about $252.00! That's an amazing value for paying only $39.00! I want you to keep in mind I factored in the $20 value for the Iope cream, so if you retain the $87.00 value Memebox placed upon it, then you get a much higher retail value. Nonetheless, I'm very pleased with all of these products and I'm definitely going to use them all with time. (: What do you think? 

Comments