SecretKey Christmas Edition Season 2 Value Set

I'm sure you've all read too many Memebox intros, so let's cut to the chase. I purchased this box for $36.00 + free shipping and unfortunately this is no longer available for purchase, but you can find these products on various websites, like Amazon, TesterKorea, and eBay. 

SecretKey High Protection Sun Cream SPF 50, FULL SIZE at $13.29 via Amazon
SecretKey Starting Treatment Essence, Deluxe sample (30ml) at $3.59 via Amazon
SecretKey Donkey Milk Hand Cream, FULL SIZE at $2.50 via koreadepart.com

I currently have a sun screen I'm obsessed with so this will go into the wait pile! 

I tried out this hand cream and it smells and feels amazing... but it caused eczema to form on my hands! Urgg. It took some work to make the eczema subside. I'll be getting rid of this cream. 
SecretKey Starting Treatment Eye Cream, FULL SIZE at $19.99 via Amazon

I'm interested in this eye cream but I just started using a new one. This is up next after I'm done with my current one. :D
SecretKey The Blue Cream, FULL SIZE at $10.80 via beautykorea.net or $15.99 via Amazon
SecretKey Snow White Cream, FULL SIZE at $11.90 via Amazon

This blue cream is meant for moisturizing. It has a nice smell to it and contains small beads.

This snow white cream is interesting to me, but I also just got the DermaKey whitening cream, so this will be awhile.

Overall, I'm happy with this box. It's going to be a little while until I can get around to all of the products but they will definitely be used. What do you think of this value set? 

Comments