Memebox Cleanse Morning & Night Unboxing

Hi everyone! I FINALLY received the Memebox Cleanse Morning and Night box! It was stuck in transit for over a month and a lot of others whose boxes were on the same flight experienced the same wait period. Rumors say the boxes were stuck in customs. After about a month and a half it found its way safely to my doorstep. I purchased this for $29.99 + $6.99 s/h. 
YADAH Pore Refining Foam Cleanser, FULL SIZE (100ml) at $15.00
CALMIA Oatmeal Peeling Gel, FULL SIZE (100g) at $14.00

I've gotten an array of pore cleansers from Yadah and I'm excited to try this out as well! I love the anti-trouble one from the detox & renew box.

I like hearing the idea of the oatmeal peeling gel. Oatmeal is good for dry skin and peeling gels aren't as abrasive on your skin as scrubs are. 
Shara Shara Dream of Moisture Cleansing Oil, FULL SIZE (150ml) at $13.00

I love cleansing oils so it will definitely be used!
Neogen Neoday Eye Remover Pencil, FULL SIZE (2.6g) at $16.00
Bory White Snow Toner, FULL SIZE (130ml) at $35.00

I'll definitely be using this eye remover pencil as a spot remover as I'm doing makeup. Sometimes I get mascara mishaps and need to remove it from my eye lid or undereyes. Ha ha.

I am running out of toner soon and this is next on the list! It opened a bit during transit but didn't spill too much, thankfully.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this box. I'll be using everything with due time. The total value comes out to $93.00, which is great for the price I paid! What do you think of the Cleanse Morning & Night box?

Comments