Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Review!

Hello lovelies!
I finally got around to using my Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter that came in with my glam bag. Whoopie! I heard a lot of good things about this product so I was super excited. Lots of people used this highlighter to highlight their nose bridge, use it as a concealor, or a brow highlighter. In this case I decided to go ahead and use this to highlight my brow bone.
 
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter comes on very smooth. It's rather soft and would easily deform, I feel. Another thing with this product is that I don't really enjoy pencil products because I don't own or plan to own a sharpener. It spreads and blends fairly but not significantly well.
 
 I also used the highlighter to line above my eyebrows. 


Aside from my brow bone, I tried using this on my cheekbones but the color wasn't light enough to actually make a difference on my skin tone. I just gave up and used my usual highlighter. Maybe next time I'll use this on my waterline or something and I'll enjoy this item more, but other than that it wasn't that great. I much prefer using concealor to guide my brows. I'm neutral about this product but I'll rate it a 6/10.

What were your experiences?

Comments