GlossyBox!

Hey everyone!

I have exciting news (which you probably already guessed): I'M A GLOSSYBOX SUBSCRIBER! I caved. I've been eying boxes for the last month and I finally gave in. But in order for me to afford it I have sadly cancelled my ipsy. The only reason why I cancelled my ipsy was because the boxes are a little less sophisticated. But if I ever feel like I want to resubscribe to ipsy, I definitely would. 

On that note, Choy received his Birchbox and we were very disappointed. At that, he wanted me to cancel his BirchBox subscription. This month's men's box was Men's Health themed, and let's just say that a $10 city guide to Chicago is definitely not worth it. The only thing he could really use from this box would be the face and body wash. Maybe the styling cream, but given that he recently got a haircut, that does him no good until he lets it grow. From now, I'll probably just buy him whatever hygienic items he needs.

Comments