Lancome Teint Idole 24 Hr Foundation

I never got around to actually reviewing this foundation. I came across it in one of my magazine subscriptions (free sample) and went to Lancome for a foundation fitting. The woman gave me a small vial and I still haven't finished it yet!


 I really like this foundation because it feels very light and breathable. I don't necessarily have to worry about accidentally wiping it off. It's nice and matte with good coverage, though I have pretty large bags under my eyes that creates shadows. Can't help that. Ha ha. One thing about this foundation, though, is that it doesn't spread as easily as Benefit's Hello Flawless. So you have to put a teeny bit more work. I really love Benefit's Hello Flawless and I feel like they're pretty equal. The difference being Benefit's is more spreadable and makes me feel more glowy, but Lancome's more natural and matte. They both don't dry out my skin, which is such a plus. And they both don't stick to dry skin, as much as other foundations. Of course they would get stuck in some crevices, but they're easy to smooth out. 
One thing that really settles the score is the cost. If you can afford it, it's definitely worth it and will last you quite awhile. I feel like Benefit's wouldn't last as long, but it is cheaper and more budget-friendly. Regardless, I love both of these and will be terribly sad once I'm done with my samples.

Comments