Pixi Beauty & Mica Beauty Review!

It has been awhile, a month, since I received my August ipsy Glam Bag and I haven't done a review yet. So here ya go!

Pixi Beauty Lash Booster in Blackest Black
I really like this mascara. I read reviews on ipsy and for some reason I guess it didn't work for a lot of people, which is quite a shame. I like this mascara because of the brush. It separates all of my lashes and the formula is nice and smooth. It also keeps my lashes curled, which I often find hard to come by. Most mascaras are too heavy and weigh down my thick strands that are already hard to curl. One con I can think of would be that it doesn't grab my bottom lashes as much as I would like it to. I know there are many who don't define their bottom lashes, but it's something that came into routine for me. 
Overall, I rate this an 8/10.

Mica Beauty Eyeshadow in Bronze
To be honest... I don't know why the picture is flipped this way, which bothers me. But yes, this eye shadow worked decently. It's very highly pigmented but I found that it likes to stay where you initially apply it and doesn't like to spread much. 

The Mica Beauty eyeshadow is the bronze colored one (not the darker brown). It has a nice tint and glow to it. Overall it stayed on the whole day, which is a good thing. I rate it a 6/10.

What were your experiences?

Comments