e.l.f. Blush and Bronzer duo in St. Lucia

Hey everyone!
So lately I've been searching around for a nice blush and bronzer duo. I have my fabulous Too Faced makeup set that my sister got me for Christmas, but it's such a pain having to open it up just for the bronzer, since I don't own any other compact bronzers. I decided to go ahead and go cheap at first. 
I was eying NARS' for awhile but I really shouldn't, especially since I don't know if the colors will match me (but I do have an Orgasm blush stick and it's amazingggg). 


 I have to say I committed a foul and accidentally nicked the bronzer, whoops. But it still works perfectly fine. Ha ha. For starters, the bronzer is really creamy and applies to the brush very well. But since it gets on the brush easily, the way it applies is kind of in one area, resulting in a need to blend and smooth it out. Luckily the formula makes it so easy to do just that. I was able to easily blend the bronzer where I wanted it to go.
 Before contouring:
After contouring:

I don't necessarily feel like the bronzer color matches my skin too much. It's a bit dark for me, so it looks a bit unnatural for my skin tone. But it was a nice trial. I like the creaminess of the formula and gives me more of a contour that I desire. I feel like the Too Faced bronzer was a bit too soft for me. Overall, I rate e.l.f.'s duo a 7/10.

Comments