MemeBox SuperBox #56 Yogurt Cosmetics Review

 Hi lovelies! It's been awhile since the last time I posted, BUT I am posting with an exciting box. The Yogurt Cosmetics box is finally here! I had to wait patiently to receive it, while checking the status everyday. Once it arrived in town, I was just waiting for it to be delivered... Only to find out they weren't delivering it until the next day. Boooo. But it's here and that makes me joyful.

 Holika Holika I Want Chu Lip Balm in No. 01 Strawberry Smoothie, FULL SIZE at $11.00
Happy Bath Facial Yogurt Cleansing Foam in Silky, FULL SIZE at $6.00

I don't have much of a use for the lip balm, but I like the concept of it. The idea is for you to wear one lip balm and your significant other to wear the other. When you kiss each other it creates a strawberry smoothie taste. Ha ha. Pretty cool, right? 

I'm excited to try out the cleansing foam. You could have gotten one of four different kinds. They are named: gentle, moist, silky, and firm. I couldn't quite tell which one I got so I had to weed out the possibilities. This one has lemon, orange, and lime, and the only one with any of these three ingredients in the description is Silky.
 Purederm Skin Softening Yogurt Mask in Strawberry, FULL SIZE at $12.00
Pure Smile Yogurt Mask Mixed Fruits, FULL SIZE x2 at $5.00

I'm familiar with both of these brands. Purederm can be found at Korean markets and their sheet masks are pretty affordable, maybe like $1.50 per mask, though, I haven't tried out their bottled masks before. This has strawberry and yogurt extracts in order to deeply hydrate and cleanse excess dead skin cells. The yogurt helps to soften the skin. 

Pure Smile is actually a Japanese brand. I love Japanese products and I'm searching for a Japanese beauty subscription box, so if you know of one, please share! (: I haven't had the pleasure of trying out Pure Smile yet so I'm glad to have received this. This is made with yogurt and mixed fruits extracts. I openly welcome sheet masks in my skin regimen so I'm always happy to receive them. I think I'll use one of these tonight!
ettang Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack in Yogurt, FULL SIZE at $3.00
Rappol Calming Cream, FULL SIZE at $59.00

This ettang cup pack is packaged in really cheap plastic, but luckily they bubble wrapped it. This was one of the spoilers and I wasn't too impressed with it, but after receiving it, I'm ecstatic. It even comes with a little spoon, which I will utilize even after I'm done with the product. I looked up some reviews and it seems the pack will last two applications, versus the one application they claim. I'm completely fine with that. (: It's supposed to turn rubbery once it dries on your skin. I'm excited to try it out!
I'm pretty glad that the highest value item is something I'll use. The founders of Rappol started the company because their baby had super sensitive and highly allergic skin and they needed something gentle, yet effective. This contains lactic acids to help moisturize the skin and can be used where moisture is needed, especially on your face.

I'm so thrilled with this box! It did contain some brands that I would consider drugstore, but it's all about the effectiveness and thrill of the products. The total value comes out to $96.00! I paid $23.00 + $6.99 s/h for this box, so it was definitely worth it for me. Unfortunately this box is no longer available for purchase, but I hope you all enjoy these items. I'm also happy to have received a facial cream since the cold weather is settling in. I already feel my eczema creeping into existence. Lol. Which product is your favorite?

If you're interested in other boxes, you can use my referral link for money off your entire purchase. Click here. And use code P5UT to get $5 off your purchase.

Comments