What's in the Bag: NYC Edition

Hi lovelies! As you all know, I recently went on a trip to NYC and decided I should minimize products in my cosmetic pouch. I carefully selected a few items to take on my trip, skimping out on foundation of sorts. Here's what I selected and why:

Q-Tips: For the obvious, mistakes. I have lashes that are really hard to curl and they don't stay curled after I apply mascara (with the exception of Pixi's mascara, my holy grail). These q-tips are for those times when mascara gets all over your eyes. 
It Cosmetics YBBB: I chose this product to lightly fill in my brows for a natural look and to use as a subtle liner. The brown helps to give some depth to the eyes without looking too dramatic. 
ABH Clear Brow Gel: To help keep my brows in place.
Too Faced Primed & Poreless: This is to prime my face for the foundation I purchased on my trip (look out for it soon). I actually didn't use this product because I wanted to test the staying power of the foundation. 
It's Skin BabyFace Petit Blusher in Peach: To add a bit of color to my cheeks. Peach is one of my favorite colors for blush and lipstick. This is also a new product of mine and I wanted something that included an applicator from the get-go. 
YSL Sheer Candy in No. 13: I wanted to rekindle my love for this lip product and I definitely found it. It's moisturizing and added the perfect feminine touch to my look. 
Tweezerman Lash Curler: My favorite lash curler. This was definitely a must. 
YSL Touche Eclat in No. 1: Endless traveling and always on the go, this was my #1 for covering up  my dark circles.
L'Oreal Waterproof Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara: Does a great job at adding volume and defining my lashes in a pinch.

What are your travel go-to products?

Comments