October Glossybox Review

 Good evening lovely people. Today was a day filled with boxes and coupons! The October Glossybox arrived early and is as exciting as ever!

 This month Glossybox gave us a coupon for Hello Fresh, a food subscription service. Their cheapest plan is $69.00, 3 meals for 2 people for one week. It's a bit steep but the gift card will help pay for more than half of the cost.
 Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat, FULL SIZE at $10.00
Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum, 0.25fl oz at $5.73

I'm so thrilled to have a matte top coat! I've been meaning to get one for YEARS, but somehow that hasn't happened. Ha ha. The perfume has a nice, sweet scent, but in ways I'm not liking it.
 Proganix Volume Root Booster Finish + Body Builder Spray, FULL SIZE at $11.99

I feel like my hair has been a bit flat lately, so this may just do the trick for me. I'll let you all know how it goes!
Sesha Skin Therapy Botanical Hydro Mask, FULL SIZE at $9.00
Tarte Power Pigment in Flush, FULL SIZE at $24.00

I love sheet masks so I'm so happy to have this! The cold weather is settling in and this will definitely help hydrate my skin. The Tarte power pigment isn't a shade meant for me. This will be swapped/sold.

This box comes out to a value of $60.72. I'm very happy with the products in this box. Unfortunately the highest valued product isn't something I'll be using. Nonetheless, this was a successful box for me. (: What do you think?

Comments