October BeautyDNA Review

 Hi everyone! So I just got back from New York last night and I came home to a package at my doorstep! It was late but I was so excited that I decided to take photos of the box, so I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos. 
This month's theme is "No more bad hair days."
Phyto Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Treatment, FULL SIZE at $38.00

This product works to purify and balance the scalp. It contains rosemary, sage, cypress, eucalyptus, and lemon. BeautyDNA chose this product to help cater to my dry scalp, and it couldn't have come at a better time! It just began to feel like fall around here. It's getting chilly and my skin is beginning to get super dry. I've had scalp issues in the past year and hopefully this will be my solution. It kind of smells like tiger balm, if you're familiar with it, you'll know what I'm talking about. Ha ha. 

I'm very happy with the curation of the box this month. I'm slightly saddened by the value but I suppose paying $25.00 is better than paying $38.00. Ha ha. What do you think?

Comments