My Top 5 Favorite YouTube Gurus

 
Hello everyone! I just wanted to tell you a bit about myself and say that I'm one of those late bunnies. I never understood how people could spend hours beyond end on YouTube until I became one of them. Ha ha. Okay; I actually don't spend hours, probably just one hour, but that's still a lot of time. Over the short amount of time I've watched YouTube videos, I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite YouTube gurus. These aren't in any particular order, just letting you know. Ha ha. I hope you enjoy my list! (:
CoffeeBreakwithDani is one of my favorite YT gurus. I actually discovered her through the Wantable giveaway she did a looong time ago. I watch her regularly and more than some others. I love her energy and I know her humor isn't for everyone. Lol. She's very interactive with her followers and she will reply to your comments on videos, instagram, and whatever else. That's not to say other gurus don't, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I'm sure if you've been reading me for awhile, you know I have mentioned her a few times. I swear to you, she's like that one friend who convinces you to buy something because she just raves about it all the time, or raves about it too well. Lol. One thing I like about Dani is that she's firm on her decisions and she knows whether or not she likes something. So if she doesn't like something, she'll say it's not worth it. That's probably also one of the reasons why I haven't purchased the Hourglass Ambient Lights... LOL.
Desi Perkins is a recent guru I began watching. She's really enthusiastic and lively when she films. I also have this thing where I care about camera quality and she passes the test. Ha ha. I love her make-up tutorials. She makes them fun and playful, including adding bloopers at the end. Desi does a lot of out-of-the-box looks that are more daring, which I like. She also speaks really clearly. I don't know if that's a thing people look for, but I notice when others do. Ha ha.
Teni Panosian is the epitome of natural glam. She does a lot of natural, neutral looks that I envy so much. Her hair is also always on point. She's a representative of EcoTools, which is a brand that I love. I purchased the EcoTools Konjac sponge because I read her blog post about it and was like, "Yep, buying it!" Her videos are very informational and useful. If you're more of a natural make-up kind of person, Teni is the guru for you.
Wayne Goss, for one, has awesome brushes. I only own one but I can already tell the rest will be phenomenal once I purchase them. Lol. Wayne has a lot of helpful tips on his channel. As a makeup artist himself, he has a lot of tips and tricks up his sleeve and insider information. Like... I now know that all lip liners are manufactured by the same company, so it doesn't matter what brand you get cause they all come from the same place. The only difference might be the colors. A lot of my purchases are also influenced by Wayne. He has helpful reviews on products, from drugstore to high end, so he's a one-all guru.
Say Wink is, perhaps, a bit less well-known but she's such a great help. She does a lot of "is it a dupe?" type videos. She compares really similar products, like NARS Orgasm/Laguna vs Elf's face duo and gives you the break down. She does really thorough investigations and she's dedicated to letting you know how things turn out. She isn't nearly as active as the full-time gurus, obviously, but her videos are pretty on point. They're so useful when you're on the fence and need real examples.

Comments