September Glossybox Review!

 IT'S HERE! I've never had issues with Glossybox getting to me so late, until recently. C'mon now. It's officially October! 
Aside from that, in September, Glossybox did a collaboration with Harper's Bazaar and brought lovelyyy products to our homes. All the brands are familiar and at least two of these brands have been featured in previous Glossyboxes.

 Essie Nail Lacquer in She's Pampered, FULL SIZE at $8.50
Benefit They're Real Mascara, 0.1fl oz at $7.67

I'm very pleased with the color choice of the nail lacquer. If I had gotten that hot pink shade I probably would have gotten rid of it ASAP. Ha ha. This is definitely a wearable shade for me. I have used Essie before and I'm not terribly impressed with their formula, but given how much I paid for this box, I rather buy the box and have one Essie polish in it, than spend $8.50 on it alone. 

I also put the mascara with the polish, on purpose, so you could compare the size. I'm excited to try out the mascara. Hopefully it won't drag down my lashes and actually keep them curled. *fingers crossed*
 VICHY Liftactiv Nuit Cream, 0.51fl oz at $15.08
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Matte Lip Tar in Black Dahlia, FULL SIZE at $18.00

I'm so happy about the shade of the OCC Lip Tar. I actually bought two boxes, in hopes of getting both colors, but I ended getting two the same ones. Ha ha. I'm super excited to use this!

I also ran out of night cream (the Eslor lasted me about a week and a half), so I'm totally on board with this one. The container is so cute and small! I love Vichy products so let's hope this is a hit.
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Conditioner, 2.5fl oz at $16.64

I loove Bvlgari Au The Vert. I actually got the full size perfume from the... October 2013 Glossybox? I think it was October. Now I have a matching conditioner! I can definitely smell like Bvlgari Au The Vert from now on. Ha ha. 

The overall value of this box comes out to $65.98! It's the typical value for Glossybox. Luckily, I love all the products and I will use all of the products. I feel like this was a really beauty-practical box and totally gets you fall-ready. You get a new hair product, lip product, mascara, night cream, and even nail polish! It hits all the points. What do you think?

Comments