February Glossybox Unboxing!

Say "Hello" (or "goodbye") to the month of February! This month was filled to the rim with pink boxes (thanks Memebox) and Glossybox only adds to the pink stack. Ha ha! I actually received this box about two weeks ago but I really slacked off on getting photos in and finally writing about it. Oops.
Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner, deluxe sample (2.5fl oz) at $6.67
Rituals Cosmetics Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow, FULL SIZE (6.7fl oz) at $15.00

This conditioner is meant to replace, both, shampoo and conditioner. It helps to volumize, moisturize, and lock in color without stripping any natural oils. I'm intrigued by this product!

I love the smell of this shower gel! I just started using a new body wash so this gel will have to wait, but so far I love the smell.
Bodyography Nail Lacquer in Glossybox, FULL SIZE (0.44oz) at $8.50
Kryolan for Glossybox Blush in Glossy Rosewood, FULL SIZE at $10.50
Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer, FULL SIZE (.5fl oz) at $18.00 

I think this is when I have to say I got the short end of the stick. The Juice Beauty moisturizer was included in the Nov 2014 box, but at the time it was considered deluxe size but now the info card says it's full size and has a higher retail value? I'm confused. 

I believe this Kryolan blush is also a repeat, but I could be wrong...

Overall the complete value of this box comes out to about $59.00! I think the value is a bit iffy considering the value of the Juice Beauty moisturizer is considered more than last time? I'll be keeping 2/5 products so I'm quite bummed with this month. I got 2(?) repeat products so that's an automatic thumbs down. 

Comments

  1. Good sharing, Glossybox and Memebox are Korea’s greatest beauty ongoing services, box way up about several to six cosmetic goods or biological samples and ship those to subscribers each month. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/glossybox-and-memebox/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment