Memebox Christmas Collection #3 Winter Essential Mask Unboxing!

 Hi lovelies! Recently Memebox had a box blow-out sale and I purchased from their "review me and get your money back" section. Just as a disclaimer: I have paid for this but there is a chance of getting a refund given the review complies with Memebox's requirements. 
I paid $23.00 + $6.99 s/h. 


 INOFACE Real Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Aloe, FULL SIZE (1pc) at $2.00
Velieve Girlish Sheet Masks in Shining, Moisture, and Lifting, FULL SIZE (3pcs) at $7.00

The INOFACE sheet mask was had some variation between boxes and I'm happy with what I got. I love using aloe for times when my face feels a bit more parched than usual. In the info card website, they also note this mask should be used before October 23rd, 2015!

I'm happy to receive 3 more sheet masks! I recently just posted on IG my sheet mask collection and it looks like it's only going to expand for here on out. 
 PureSmile Pure Bubble Royal Jelly and Jewelry Bubble Ruby, FULL SIZE (2pcs) at $2.00

These are wash-off facial packs that are supposed to bubble. You massage it into your skin for a bit then you wash it off immediately after. These are super cute and they're a bit small, probably about the size of two quarters? I'm interested in trying these out!

 Esthetic House Collagen Jelly Pack, FULL SIZE (100ml) at $13.00

This pack smells really good! The texture really is like jelly and it kind of reminds me of animal fat? LOL. It isn't the best comparison but given the color and texture... xD Nonetheless I'm excited! 
LASSIE'EL Raspberry Age Defying Yogurt Massage Mask, FULL SIZE (12g) at $6.00

I can smell these from outside the packaging and they smell really good! I've become attached to yogurt products because they make my skin so soft.
RiRe Moisture Patting Water Pack, FULL SIZE (300ml) at $42.00

I haven't use a water pack yet but they seem really interesting. This moisture one has cherry blossom extracts, but upon smelling it for the first time, I feel like it smells like a mixture of rose water and soy (like the Fresh soy face cleanser). You're supposed to mix this with a bit of water and pat your face with it for 10-20 minutes, which sounds like a long time! I wonder if I can do it for less? 

I'm really happy with this box! I love all the products included and I'm definitely going to be using them all. I paid $32.00 for this and got $72.00 worth of product. I feel like it's hard to get an outrageous amount of value for a mask box, especially with sheet masks but that isn't an issue for me. (: What are your thoughts?

Comments