MemeBox Daily Must Wears Unboxing

 Hello beauties! I recently went on a Memebox shopping spree and they REALLY sucked out my money. There will be a huge wave of Memebox unboxings on my blog soon (starting with this post). Ha ha! So here we have the Memebox Daily Must Wears box, claiming to bring you products you want to use daily (not products you only reach for once per month!). This box costs $29.00 + $6.99 s/h fees. 

MOKSHA Double Ton-Up Whitening Cream, FULL SIZE (50ml) for $40.00

For this product there are three different variations you could have gotten: Bidan, Double Ton-Up, and Gleam Moisture. I'm quite pleased with the one I received. The Double Ton-Up (perhaps "tone-up?") works to brighten, retexturize, and prevent signs of aging. I'm all about anti-aging products (it's best to start early) so I'm excited to see what adding this can bring into my skincare regimen! Let's not forget to mention how cute the packaging is. 
I also took a photo of the English ingredient list... Unfortunately the ridges of the box and the baby pink font makes it hard to read, so I have edited the photo to help make it more legible. 
 TOUCH COUTURE Perfect Dual Kit, FULL SIZE (6.5g) at $35.00
LA BELLONA Camellia Oleifera Oil Clinic, FULL SIZE (50g) at $11.00

I am intrigued by this dual kit. It has a lip gloss and brow mascara in one tube. The lip gloss is a really pretty color (judging by the tube) but I haven't swatched it just yet. The brow mascara is like a chocolate brown (shown below) and I'm not sure how that will fare with my hair color. 
This oil clinic is actually for your hair! At first I thought it was a hand cream because of the packaging style, but I was completely wrong. You can use it as a restorative conditioner or as a restorative hair mask. I haven't smelled it yet but given it has camellia in it, I'm crossing my fingers it isn't too heavily scented. 
 LAILLY 7 Seconds Make-Up Booster, FULL SIZE (50g) at $41.00

I received this in a swap a while back and the packaging looks really different... I'm starting to think the person who sent me this sent me a faulty one. I didn't like it when I did try it out but given the packaging is a bit different, perhaps I will like the ACTUAL product.
Aside from that, this is a facial primer and it is a repeat product. It was featured in the Baby Powder Scent box from September of 2014. Obviously, it smells like baby powder. It has a baby blue tint to it. We shall see how well this works. I'm thinking about putting it up for sale/swap (I want the BP cream!). 
ESTHETIC HOUSE Collagen Jelly Pack Mask Sheet, FULL SIZE (20ml x 5ea) at $17.00 total

I love sheet masks and I don't think I can ever get enough! Ha ha. This brand is new to me so I'm excited to try these out. (:

So the total value of this Memebox Daily Must Wears comes out to be $144! For $35.99, this is a great value. I will be using most of these products and I think this was a total hit. Unfortunately this box isn't available for sale anymore but there are plenty more to come! 

Comments