MemeBox Detox & Renew Unboxing

Hi beauties! I always feel bad when I don't post at least weekly, even though I have a LINE UP of posts without text... Just photos. Ha ha. Excuses aside, I purchased the Memebox Detox & Renew box in conjunction with the Anti-Aging Cosmetics box from a previous post. This cost $29.99 + $18.99 for express shipping. Aside from the SUPER EXPENSIVE express shipping, I'm quite content with this box!

GU:AAM METHOD Black Pearl Protein 35 Whitening Serum, FULL SIZE (60ml) at $30.00
ARAON Detox Skin Essence, FULL SIZE (100ml) at $34.00

I recently ran out of my essence and began using the GU:AAM serum. So far I'm really liking it! It helps to lighten up scars and whiten the complexion at the same time. I've used it for about a week now and I don't see any SIGNIFICANT changes but I do feel like some of my acne scars are lightening up a bit. This also contains AHA, just a heads up in case you want to add AHA or BHA into your skincare routine.

I love the packaging of this Araon essence! I can't wait to use it, but I'm completely filled to the brim with essences and serums. 
Araon Ingredient List
GU:AAM ingredient list
MAYN Bio Mineraltox Mist, FULL SIZE (100ml) at $44.00
ESTHETIC HOUSE Vitamin 3000 Vitamin B Vita-Capsule Cream, FULL SIZE (30ml) at $24.00

This mineraltox mist has beads on the inside that slide around whenever you move the bottle. The formula works to detox, purify, and brighten the skin, as well as make product absorption easier for your skincare routine!

I've used this vitamin B cream a few times and so far I'm liking it. It's best for those with redness and dry skin. If you have oily skin and use this all-over, you might feel a bit of oil overload. Luckily I've just been using this as a spot treatment for redness. 
YADAH Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser, FULL SIZE (150ml) at $27.00

I decided to give this cleanser a try a week before I began menstruating and this works really well! I noticed my breakout wasn't as bad and the pimples were far fewer than normal! I'm definitely going to continue using this. It contains herbal extracts to soothe the skin, while salicylic acid works to fight off acne. 

This box has a total value of $159.00! Given I paid ~$30 for this box, I'm very pleased with the value of this box. I will be using everything, but it may take a bit of time. Ha ha. I do have MORE boxes on the way. You're going to see weeks of Memebox unboxings. *_* 
Given that, I'm saddened that Memebox has disposed of their international warehouse in Korea, meaning there will be no more new-found Korean brands like YADAH, GU:AAM, and previous ones like Insobeau, Ettang, and etc. It's truly sad to see these brands go. 

Comments