MemeBox Anti-Aging Cosmetics Unboxing

Hellooooo lovelies! Part of my Memebox wave involves the Anti-Aging Cosmetics box, which I purchased in conjunction with the Detox & Renew box (coming soon). I paid $29.99 + $18.99 for express shipping. There isn't much to say, so let's get started!

Tosowoong Snail Nature Pure Cream, FULL SIZE (45ml) at $26.00
BORY Wrinkle Repair Serum, FULL SIZE (50ml) at $48.00

I'm always in favor of more snail products so I'm excited to try out this Tosowoong cream. I'm pretty back up on snail products though, so this will have to wait. 

I am currently swamped in serums and essences at the moment but I am thrilled to have more! This will have to wait in line. 
Esthetic House Collagen Herb Complex Eye Cream, FULL SIZE (100ml) at $42.00
Enestia Day to Day Pomegranate Acerola Foaming Cleanser, FULL SIZE (160ml) at $14.00  

This eye cream is HUGE! They encourage you to use it on your browbone and mouth area as well, so in ways it's an all-around plumping cream. I don't know if I'll ever finish this.

I'm not sure how my skin reacts to pomegranate infused products (I used a pomegranate sheet mask once and my skin got a bit red). I may end up passing this on. 
PureSmile Mask 5 Pack, FULL SIZE at $17.00 total

I love PureSmile and I love sheet masks. This was a huge win for me. Ha ha! My favorite sheet mask to own is any time of ginseng mask and I'm thrilled one was included.

This box comes out to have a total retail value of about $147.00! For the box itself, I'd say this is an amazing value, even with the steep shipping price. I'll be using almost everything in this box. (: What do you think? 

Comments