Care-package!

Today I received a care package from my Aunt. She lives near SF and always sends out makeup to my other aunts and I. It's usually make-up she's never used or make-up she's tried and didn't like too much. Here's some of the items I got this time!


She sent me a new pepper spray keychain and a security alarm with a whistle (I've tested it out and the security alarm is superrrr loud). She also sent me a Wakame miso packets. ^^
Now for the makeup:
  • Benefit Cosmetics makeup case
  • Nuxe Rose Petal Clarifying Cream-Mask
  • Vera Wang Sample Fragrance, Rock Princess
  • Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence in Charmed
  • Fairy Drops Lengthening Mascara (Japanese)
  • Curvy Lip Silicone Lip Gloss (Japanese)
  • DollyWink Neutral Eyeshadow (Japanese)
  • Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio in Head Shot
  • NARS Blush in Sex Appeal
  • Make Up Forever Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover
And in my excitement, I used some today! Look for a review on a few of these items. (;

Comments