SPOILER ALERT! Glossybox's Byrdie Box, aka October Glossybox.

Hey all! 
So I already knew what items were going to be included in this month's GB. I was curious and looked at mysubscriptionaddiction's blog post about it. Obviously, I was excited. I knew what was going into the box, but there was still some uneasiness about it, especially since there was one brand that you could get either product A or product B. I wanted product B and to my luck, I got it! (:
So here is the Byrdie Box, unveiled:
  • Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara, FULL SIZE
  • BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au The Vert
  • Sesha Renu Exfoliating Gel
  • Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
  • Balance Me Limited Edition Tinted Lip Salve, FULL SIZE
So if you're looking for value, the Tarte mascara does it all, at a $23 value, which is already more than the GB itself. Also, the Balance Me has a cost of about $20. The sample products, it's hard to get an estimate on how much they cost, but if you decide to do all the math it still comes out to be more than what you paid. Overall, I am in love with this box. I hope all these products work out for me. I'm already wearing the Bvlgari. It smells amazing. I'm surprised because I'm not much of a fragrance person and we keep getting them with GB and I'm loving them all so far. Maybe they'll change you too.
(:
Until next time~~~

Comments