Mini Shopping Haul!

 Today I went on a mini shopping haul. I convinced my boyfriend to create a Wrapp and send me the gifts I wanted, hehe. So I had him send the $10 off $30 Victoria's Secret. My mom also gave me a $5 undie coupon for VS. I got a pair of grey leggings and a white v-neck (I needed a replacement for my old one) for $30 and a pair of cute $5 undies (coupon was for Body by VS undie up to $14.50). Plus my $10 off. (: Quite a good deal. After that I got some cute sparkly socks from American Eagle ($7.50 ea). It was, overall, a good shopping trip. I also scored a Legend of Zelda Wind Waker game for the gamecube since I'm purchasing one from someone soon. SCOREEE. I won the auction on eBay so I'm excited for that to come in soon. On another note, here's today's outfit:
We're celebrating my brother's birthday in Charlotte today. (:

What have you purchased lately?

Comments