Review: Fairy Drops Mascara, Tarte LipSurgeon, NARS Blush, DollyWink Eyeshadow

Hey everyone, this is just a quick overview of four of the products my Aunt sent me through my carepackage. I used the Fairy Drops Mascara, Tarte LipSurgeon in Charmed, NARS Blush in Sex Appeal, and DollyWink's Eyeshadow.
 So here's the Fairy Drop Mascara after two coats. This mascara lengthens with false lashes in the formula. I really like this mascara because it keeps my lashes curled. It's really hard for me to find mascara that keeps my lashes curled. I'm sure it's because I have thick hair and it's just... Tough. Ha ha. So it does me well. You can find this brand on Amazon for about $18.
 Here is a view of the DollyWink eyeshadow. I used all the colors (viewable in my previous post). Now... I REALLY like all of them. They come on really well and they work well with my skin tone. It's probably my favorite neutral palette. (: Also more viewable in this photo is the NARS blush in Sex Appeal. It has a nice peachy-pink color that really compliments my skin tone. It came on very subtly but soo buildable and it just looked gorgeous.

Pictured is the Tarte LipSurgeon in Charmed. I like this because it's kind of minty, like Pop Beauty's. This faded by the end of the day, after eating and such, so it does require some maintenance but not much. I think the color is really cute and doll-like.
I do have to say that I was really pleased with how my make-up turned out today. I don't have a really nice lighter, base shadow and the DollyWink worked really well. Even the white/ivory shadow from my Too Faced set doesn't work this well and is very sheer. 

FairyDrops: 8/10
Tarte LipSurgeon: 7/10
NARS Blush: 9/10
DollyWink: 10/10

^^
Lovely care package. Yayyy~


Comments