Highlights of this past week

Here are some fashion highlights from this week:
 The plugs I ordered from Body Mod Organics came in. These lovely amethyst plugs bedazzle my ears. They're so pretty and purple. (:
 And here, are a pair of beauties. I also ordered these Rose Quartz plugs from Body Mod Organics. They're a bit bigger than the amethyst plugs and hurt my ear a bit taking them out, but all is well. (: They're gorgeous and my ears will stretch more eventually.
 
Here is one of my outfits for the day. I bought the shorts from a girl on campus. I couldn't pass them up. They're so adorable with sparkly adornments.
 
 This was my outfit Friday. Let me tell you: Bodysuits are the best thing ever, until you need to use the bathroom, especially when it's cold. It's such a pain to take off all your sweaters just to use the bathroom. But they're adorable, so they're worth it.

And finally, my small collection from Lush on Saturday. I gave in and decided to buy more Turkish Delight. It's been since February that I've gotten any Lush products and I just had to get more. Turkish Delight is such a wonderful and nostalgic scent. It reminds me of cold weather and cuddling, since it was still cold when I first tried the product. I also got samples for Angels on Bare Skin and Buche de Noel. I've wanted to try Angels on Bare Skin since foreverrrr but they're always sold out online. As for Buche de Noel, the sales associate recommended to me. She was so nice and sweet. (:

But yes, other than that. Nothing else interesting held up. I'll be doing a review on Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Statement mascara tomorrow.
Until then~

Comments