Anastasia Contour Kit Review: Vanilla and Java


Hello lovelies,

I decided to break up the Contour kit review into thirds, by combination of top and bottom. Today I'll be reviewing Vanilla and Java, which are of the first column.
Unfortunately, I didn't take a before picture. For starters, the powders are very pigmented but they're so nice and creamy. They spread very easily but they stay in place. You really just need one swipe and you're set! One thing is that I need a better application technique when it comes to my nose bridge. I don't have much of a nose bridge so it may seem obvious sometimes. 
The highlighters are the same. Very pigmented but they're creamy and spread well. Vanilla is a matte shade. The pigments also feel good on the skin. I'm very impressed and I love the kit already! Here are pictures!

 What do you think of the contour kit? 

Comments