First Birchbox of 2014!

Good evening ladies and gents,
My Birchbox finally arrived! It's the first one for the year and I was super excited to receive it. It was in transit for forever and I couldn't track it for the longest time. It was so frustrating. Ha ha. But it's finally here and I'm so happy. 

 Nail Rock Glitter, FULL SIZE at $6.99
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara, .1oz at $7.50
ZENMED Gentle Cleansing Cream, .33fl oz at $1.05

I must have gotten really lucky this month! I received one of the sneak peek items! I'm really excited to have finally received a makeup item. I have so many mascaras that I need to love equally but I won't be turning this one away. I'm also really happy I got the cleansing cream (I previously expressed the dire need for a soft cleanser). 
 Serge Normant Dry Conditioner, 1.2oz at $9.37

I'm not a dry shampoo or conditioner user... But I may have to give this one a try. 
Ahmad Tea London, 3pk at $0.50

Overall, I'm very pleased with my Birchbox this month. The total value comes to $25.41 I've had only the English breakfast tea (of the three), but that was very refreshing. I'm not big on mint green teas, but that Apricot is calling my name. I'll probably use everything in this box. (:

What did you get in your Birchbox?

Comments