First Glossybox of 2014!

Good afternoon lovelies!
I was so excited to receive my January Glossybox today. I'm always excited for Glossybox. They always impress me with their items and this month was no different. I also like to note on how Glossybox always sends out E-mails on went they shipped out their items, after they've already shipped it. I always tend to get my box a day or two after they send out a tracking number. 

 I got a bit overly excited and opened it at work. Whoops. (:

Here's a general look, let's go deeper.

 Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash, 1.7fl oz at $7.00
Toni&Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray, 2.5 fl oz at $5.50

When I opened the box it smells sooo good. It was definitely the bodywash. It contains juniper, bergamot, geranium, and lavender oils. It smells so lovely. It also contains no parabens, sulphates, silicone, and much more! I may end up setting the sea salt spray aside since I already have one that I haven't even finished yet.

 Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream, .5fl oz at $9.10
BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose, FULL SIZE at $20.00

I'm so happy I got the Vichy cream! I read so many reviews and they're all pretty good reviews. Vichy seems to have tons of loyal customers, so I'm looking forward to using it. I'm also really excited to try the mineral blush. It's supposed to be really nice and creamy. The color is also really nice and warm, almost sun-kissed. 

The Original BeautyBlender, FULL SIZE at $19.95

I got really lucky this box and got both of the featured items! I'm so used to using brushes that I'm not sure how I feel about using a sponge. I stopped using sponges for foundation and such after having too much flaking coming from them, but with all the rave I suppose I have to give it a try. 

Overall, I'm very satisfied with all of the products I received. I'll use all but one, but that's besides the fact. The total value of this box ends up being $61.55! Glossybox always impresses me with their value and the quality of their products, not to mention more full-sized items than most beauty boxes. 
What did you get?

Comments