January Wantable Accessories Box

Hello! 
In addition to the Intimates box I purchased, I also purchased a one-time Accessories box. I wanted to give all of it a try, except for beauty since I'm already subscribed to so many! Ha ha. I've been into jewelry a lot more lately so I thought this would be a fun experience. Like the intimates box, this costs $40 for a one-time purchase, but $36 if you purchase the monthly plan.


 Allison Bracelet, $24.00

This piece is very breath-taking. The gold with all the gems is a perfect party look. I'm not sure I like the touch of yellow on it. In person, the blue gems are a much deeper color and appears more navy. I will have to save this for a nice, classic event. 

 O'Keeffe Ring, $15.00
Deka Ring, $26.00

I love both of these rings! The silver tone make them great for casual wear. They also look very edgy. I think the Deka ring has made my favorite from this box.


 Chui Necklace, $14.00

This panther necklace is super cute. I love the gem encrusted detail and the weight at the end of the necklace is also really cute.
Here's a picture of the necklace, clipped at the longest setting. 

I'm very impressed with the Wantable Accessories box! I love all the items and I'll be keeping three of the four. The value comes up to $79.00! I'm definitely on the verge of subscribing to the Accessories box. I'll probably play around with my preferences until I'm satisfied. 
What do you think about the Wantable Accessories box?

Comments