Sample Society January!

Happy Monday!
I received my SampleSociety box today. First box of the New Year! How exciting. 
Included in this month's box are lots of goodies. 

 StriVection-SD Instant Retexturizing Scrub, 1fl oz at $9.80

I'm interested in this scrub. It said to use biweekly, as I interpreted as once every two weeks, but it actually, instructs for twice a week. Oh, the meaning of words. Ha ha. Though, I do have to say that I have SO MANY scrubs already. I need some gentle cleansers to counteract that. 

 ButterLondon Horse Power Nail Fertilizer, FULL SIZE at $20.00

I was really surprised to have received one of the featured items. The instructions are really specific and this acts like a nail mask, aimed to aid in strengthening your nails. I'm excited to try it out! 

 Nicole Richie Eau de Parfum, .05fl oz at $1.60

I'm not very excited for perfumes right now. I have so many sample perfumes that I haven't even tried or smelled yet. This will go in the gift/sell pile. 

 Mailn + Geotz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer, 1oz at $11.00

I'm very excited for this product! I'm almost done with my NAOBAY moisturizer and now I'm moving onto a new one. My chapstick is made from Vitamin E, so I'm excited to see how well a Vitamin E moisturizer works!

StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate, .25fl oz at$16.25

I'm not big on anti-wrinkle creams of any sort, but my mom has been searching for one. I'm going to give this to her to give it a try. 

Overall, I'm pleased with this box. I'll be using three of the five items given and the total value of the box comes to nearly $60! That's pretty great value. What did you get from your SampleSociety?

Comments