January Wantable Intimate Box

Good afternoon everyone!
Today is such a cold day! But everyday is filled with surprises and new things to look forward to. I'm quite a bit late, but I have to say that I purchased one-time boxes from Wantable. I received the Intimates box about a week ago, but didn't have time to review it. The one-time purchase costs $40, regardless of the type of box you purchase. I've heard so many good things about their boxes that I just gave in and wanted to take a shot. 

The packaging is really nice. The box is pretty small, but the content inside is what counts. (:

 Wantable Soft Bra in Pink, One size. $20.00

The bra is REALLY soft and I like it. It fits me well but I don't like the style. It's not flattering for my figure, so this will go to the gift pile.

Montelle Boyshort in Aqua, $28.00
Coobie Hipster in Black, $14.00
PACT Apricot Pointelle Ankle Sock, $8.00

I didn't realize it, but my photo is flipped. Ha ha. On another note, I love all of these items! The panties are both super cute and flattering. The Montelle pantie has a cute gem at the front. The socks are also super nice and soft!

Overall, the value of this box comes to $70! That's a great deal! Of the four items, I'll be keeping three. I am very pleased with this box, but I have so many intimates I may not subscribe to this one as a monthly subscription.

Comments