More goodies...

Hello all,

I received so much more in the mail. I got a few clothing items in the mail that I'd like to share with you!

 From PepperKnot on Storenvy, I got some high waisted zipper front leggings. I tried them on and they're super soft and so warm! Perfect for this cold weather. Along with that I got a grey infinity scarf. I can't wait to style these pieces. I feel like my style is getting more basic, but hey, makes it simple. 


And from RevolveClothing I got a gorgeous dress by Cameo. I love their line of dresses. They're so nicely structured and the flare is gorgeous. This was the last one in my size, I definitely lucked out. Here's how it looks on the model:
I certainly don't look like that, but I still love the way it fits on me. Definitely a great find. (:

Comments