Lit Cosmetics Holographic Glitter Review

Good evening, sweets.
I finally decided to try out the Lit Cosmetics Holographic Glitter. It took me about a week to finally use it. Ha ha. I just had to find the right occasion... Or day in which I wouldn't do anything. Ha ha. 
Here's the glitter! I didn't get a picture of the adhesive and brush, but the instructions were pretty simple. Dip the brush in the adhesive and apply! I decided to take on a glitter liner look. 
To begin with, I love the easy of application for the glitter. It's also very nice and fine so packing it is easy-peasy. One fall back is that the adhesive will cause liquid liner to come off. I had to adjust it a few times. Other than that, it was perfect. The kit costs $20 from Sephora but Beautylish has glitter for $13, without the adhesive and brush. 



How do you feel about Lit Cosmetics' Holography Glitter?

Comments