BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal Review

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal, $38.00 via Sephora.com
Hello lovelies! So I thought I'd take a study break and write up a quick review of the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal. I've used BECCA's ultimate coverage foundation and I absolutely love it, so I thought I would give this luminizer a try. I know tons of people love this product and I was in a particularly shimmery mood this holiday and dove in for the purchase. 

This product is formulated without parabens and contains "ultrafine luminescent pearls" in order to provide a radiant appearance. This is an extremely shimmery powder and is perfect for those of us who want to look like the most beautiful of unicorns. I swatched all of the colors in store, after I already purchased this one, and I feel like I need to have all of them now...
So it's really difficult to take pictures of highlighters, but this one is just so shimmery and it displays so beautifully! 
Due to the extremely shimmery nature of this luminizer, I don't recommend this for those who are worried about fine lines and wrinkles. This will definitely emphasize them. Other than that, this is a great luminizer. It's really blendable and has the most beautiful shimmer to it. I highly recommend it if you want an intense "Hey! Look at me" kind of shimmeriness. This also works great as an eyeshadow of sorts. 

Comments